So just to clarify a few things or sort of clarify them or maybe not at all….
1. Tami Taylor’s (aka Connie Britton’s) boobs are actually real. I know they looked fake in that photo I posted but if you watch “Friday Night Lights,” they look very authentic. And my husband (who has a minor from Syracuse in spotting plastic surgery and toupees) also thinks they are the real deal.
2. Yes, of course, I think Tim Riggins is hot too. I mean, does anyone not? And he’s in his late 20’s so it’s not like he’s REALLY in high school.
3. In news unrelated to “Friday Night Lights” my dad is now on Facebook. This is his profile picture…
I don’t know. Do you think I look like him? A little in the eyes, right?
4. Ok. So Paula is off “American Idol.” Ellen is on. Simon will soon be off. Kara is somehow inexplicably still on (although my cousin Wendi loves her). And Randy is just chilling in the mix with his dawg pound. And that’s before any of the contestants get involved. See, this is why I only watch “Project Runway.” January 14th fashionistas. In New York City. Suck it, LA. Ok… I’m sorry. I’m just jealous of your weather. Really ridiculously jealous.
5. Is Paris Hilton’s new perfume ad aimed at toddlers because she’s morphed into the Little Mermaid…
I plan to have Dylan and Summer wearing Siren by Paris Hilton before the week is out.
6. I recently read an article that newscasters are grappling with how to refer to the new decade and whether to say, “two thousand ten” or “twenty ten.” And imagine my good fortune that I am married to a newscaster and I can immediately find out how Rick is dealing with this enormous dilemma.
Me: So Rick, are you saying two thousand ten or twenty ten on the air when referring to the new year?
Rick: Umm… I just say both.
Me: Oh I like it. Keeping it spicy. Keeping them on their toes. They don’t know what’s coming.
Rick: Uh… yeah. I guess so.
7. So I’m in Florida. And I refuse to complain about the weather. Although if I were to complain, it might be because it’s in the 30’s when I wake up in the morning and I have to wear a coat. But it’s been very sunny, so I’ll just be grateful. And at least I don’t have to put on a swimsuit.
Isn’t it weird to end a list with 7?! I’m over at The Mouthy Housewives today dispensing advice that I’m absolutely sure you can’t live without. Like how to handle a less than ideal babysitter. Enjoy!