1. The moms at preschool pick-up look like they are young enough to audition for “American Idol.”
2. A reference to the show “Mork & Mindy” at a PTA meeting is met with blank stares.
3. When I ask a fellow mom for a good Botox doctor, she gives me her mother’s Botox person.
4. I can not seem to explain to my children how I got in touch with anyone in college without cell phones or even email.
5. The length of time between when my last kid leaves for college and when I need to enter a senior assisted living home will probably be about 3 days.
6. I’m actually starting to see wrinkles on my feet.
7. I can vividly remember when Tom Cruise was dreamy and super hot and not a weirdo.
8. No one ever asks me if my 9-month-old is my first baby.
9. When I say things like, “Remember when we all had the Dorothy Hamill cut?” Another mom will say, “You mean the Jennifer Aniston cut?”
10. Unlike some fellow moms, I still remember when a pet rock was a perfectly acceptable pet to own instead of a goldfish, cat or dog. I’m hoping for a pet rock comeback. Affordable and no shedding.
11. I say to my kids, “What’chu you talkin’ about Willis?” (None of them are named Willis nor do they know what I am talking about.)
12. A little part of me is still in love with Ralph Macchio from The Karate Kid.