1. Why would Jared Leto do this to his hair?!
It’s a ponytail and a bun. You know how I know? Because I used to wear my hair like this when I was studying for finals in college. Not to the Golden Globes.
2. I love Andy Samberg. I wept when he left “Saturday Night Live.” Maybe not so much weeping as just saying to my husband, “Oh that sucks that Andy Samberg is leaving SNL.” But I do think he is very funny and I really wanted to like his new sitcom “Brooklyn Nine-Nine.”
But the show feels uninspired and flat to me and the morning of the Golden Globes, I deleted it from my DVR for good. And then bam – two Golden Globes for the show. I think the Hollywood Foreign Press might be a little drunk. Okay, a lot.
3. Why would a 70-year-old man (who looks so much like my dad) jump on one of those electric motorcycles just two days before his hip replacement surgery?
I guess he figured he hadn’t done enough damage to his body trying to ice skate with the twins the week before.
4. Why does everyone think Jennifer Aniston is pregnant because of this photo…
Apparently, it’s the placement of Justin Theroux’s hand that is the tell tale sign. I guess she could be pregnant.
Or maybe she just leaned over to Justin and said, “Honey, that triple cheese beef taco I ate in the limo is not sitting well with me. I am so bloated I am about to bust out of my Spanx so be a dear and put your hand in front of my stomach while I get my photo taken.”
Or that pregnant thing.
5. Why are they pretending that Haddie Braverman never existed on “Parenthood?” I really think she would have shown up to her mom’s election night. I’m not even a big Haddie fan but I don’t like when TV shows just change the rules like that. That little Nora Braverman better watch her back.
6. My girls loved the movie “Frozen” and I thought it had a pretty good message for girls. Plus, I seriously adore that snowman. But Disney, enough of the anorexic waistlines and big weird doe eyes. It’s not a good example for young girls and it’s super creepy.
Yes, creepier than Jared Leto’s pony-bun.